Retail Sales Associate PT or FT
A Sales associate supports the store leadership team through the cultivation of a store environment that surprises and delights our customers each time they walk through our doors. We envision someone with a vibrant personality, driven, reliable and an efficient nature. Our ideal candidate will provide exceptional service in all aspects of the sales floor - greeting customers, selling, product knowledge, styling, cash wrap, restocking and overall appearance of the store. This candidate would also be goal driven to meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales goals. A true go getter! We believe in working hard to play hard here at Beloved.
- At least 6 months experience in a retail or customer service position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work a set schedule, with overtime as needed
- Ability to work weekends, all Holidays and busy seasons
- Is knowledgeable of trends and supports Beloved brand messaging
- Gains understanding of how merchant skills impact business and customer service
- Help keep retail floor stocked and tagged
- Maintain retail cleanliness and presentation
- Help customers in a confident and capable manner
- Check out customers using our POS system and full knowledge of the POS system
- Assist customers with product suggestions and informing them of new merchandise they may like and special events
- Perform exchanges and returns from in-store or online purchases, be able to collect and fulfill any online orders in a timely manner
Part Time Pay: $14 - $16 plus Tips
Full Time Pay: $17 - $19 plus Tips ( includes two weeks paid vacation (after 6 months) & sick pay)
Employee discount of 30%
Part time Shifts:
4-8 hour shifts / 2 -3 days a week (weekend availability required)
Full Time Shifts:
6-10 hour shifts 4-5 days a week (weekend availability required)
Supplemental Pay Types:
We want our staff to make more per hour by working hard to provide great customer service and earn tips. Average additional hourly tips range from $1 to $4.
Beloved Boutique Store located at 115 S Main Street Breckenridge, CO 80424
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume and cover letter telling us why your perfect for the job to:
or Swing by the store to drop off your resume and chat with us.